Raw African Shea Butter is a completely natural product. It offers so many benefits. Here is s list of all the reasons you may consider including shea butter into your beauty regime.
- Apply to your face to make it feel so incredibly soft. A little goes a long way.
- Soothe and heal your baby’s diaper rash. To provide a barrier between the baby and the wet of the diaper. Remember, happy baby, happy parent.
- Before a workout target muscles to speed up the flexibility process you get from stretching. I use this even before going for a walk.
- Arthritis can be eased by rubbing shea butter on the area that feels inflamed.
- Do you want to relieve chapped lips within minutes? Apply a layer on your lips. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off. Instant success. Plus, if it is bleeding the butter will heal it faster. Apply as needed.
- Pregnancy woes often bring along dreaded stretch marks. Apply to the belly, waist, hips. Or Wherever marks are likely to appear on your body. It will reduce or prevent marks depending on how soon you treat them.
- Eczema is affecting so many people, today. Relieve dry itchy irritated skin with the miraculous shea butter.
- It has Vitamins E and F.
- Use on natural coils for styling and conditioning. (African-American type hair).
- Similar to coca butter it can treat skin discolorations.
- Safe for treating acne. (Massage your face, then wash).
- Softens the appearance of wrinkles. Have the feeling of baby soft skin.
- Protects your skin from extreme cold weather winds for face and hands.
- Prevents ashy skin on all skin types. Scratch your nail across your skin. Does it flake? If so you are ashy, my friend.
- Practice self-care and treat dry cracked heels.
- Dab a little on your stiff neck to help loosen the muscles.
What has your experience using Shea Butter? NOTE: Real Shea Butter is an off-white color. The yellow butter is not pure. If you enjoyed reading this today, please Share, Follow, and RT.